Here’s an edging I’m really considering for my front foundation beds. My hubby’s co-worker had this done and really loves it. He was telling hubby about it and gave us a flyer from the company which included many photos. I’ve used several types of edging over the years and found them to be less than effective. This product however has many wonderful features and benefits that I found interesting including:
- saves time you would spend on edging, trimming & weeding
- can be stamped to look like stone or brick and colored
- gives a finished clean edge to the beds
- durable and permanent edging
- fast and efficient installation by professional
- flexible design which allows for curves
We might just be getting an estimate for this product in the near future. Has anyone else had any experience with this type of edging?